| The snow had already been sled on many times before we got there, but we still had a blast. |
| She very proud of her fast slid and safe finish. |
| So this time she ran into a tree. Ooops! |
| Only had 3T snow pants so Stone looked like he put on a few pounds. |
| I left him standing up watching the TV while I went in to the kid's room to help Ella and came back to him like this. He was too stuffed to even roll over! HAHAHAHA |
| Yay after 20 minutes of getting ready we are finally outside! |
| I can't even walk with all this on MAMA!!! |
| Fun toddler sled we borrowed from a friend. |
| THE SNOW KING of the FOREST! |
| They take their throne on the forest seat! |
| My hands are COLD I'm CRANKY!!!!! |



0 comments:
Post a Comment