Monday, May 24, 2010

Stone learns to sit up

My little man is learning to sit up on his own.  He can only sit for about a minute before getting tired and toppling over.  I love the stage we are entering into. The stage where they interact with you so much more while sitting up but can't move anywhere!  Stone is such a fun kiddo.  He typically wakes up right at 6:15.  I refuse to wake up then so when I hear him I turn the monitor off and go back to bed. He just playing in his crib for an hour more talking and scooting around.  My favorite is when I go get him, he gets all excited and wiggles uncontrollably with the biggest grin. 
Check out the drool!  His bottom teeth will soon be emerging. He has become quite the drool machine.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Cute pictures!!! Thanks for the update!!! I can't wait until I get to see him again!! =)

Keren said...

Just look at those rolls! I LOVE it!