It's hard to believe that Ella has finished her first year of preschool! She has been attending Chesterfield Presbyterian Church's preschool which is also the church we attend. She was jacked up on sugar from her party like every child should be on that day. Her school had a very chaotic and somewhat disorganized end of school program. She sang a few songs and then was so excited to see me that she ran off from the group during the third song and sat in my lap. She then refused to go back up to sing. Oh and check out her socks in the picture! She has taken to picking out her clothes most mornings and well, it seems that most of the time her socks are a bit off. I want to cringe because of clashing colors, but I figure I'll let her roll with it and just bite my tongue.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Ella's last day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow!!! In comparing pictures, she has grown a lot in the past 9 months!!!
Post a Comment