Yesterday she turned over! She started on her stomach and the got on her side and then couldn't decide on what to do next so she kind of wiggled and plopped on her back. Once she was on her back is scared her so she cryed. So her first roll over was at 10 1/2 weeks. Not bad! But I'll be curious how long it takes her to do it again. She also started smiling last week like crazy. One day while I was sitting outside with her talking to her it just clicked. Now we can get her to smile pretty regularly and that is so cool to come home from work and get a cute smile from her.
I also think we've got a girl who's going to love music. It doesn't matter if it's the Black Eyed Peas or Mozart...she's listening. On Tuesday we went to hear some youth in our church for their school choir concert. Ella sat happily through 2 hours of music and refused to sleep even though it was late. She was so interested that she became really distracting to the people behind us because she was looking around and listening so intently.
Things are getting much easier now. She's easier to just take along with me places. So now I don't feel as house bound with her. It's great to be able to go to our Bible study on Thursdays with her because that's where we get to see all of our friends. We also can plan our weekends with friends now too. She's getting to be just apart of the family. It still sometimes blows my mind that I have a daughter. I'm old! Soon I'll be doing crossword puzzles and talking about the weather to my friends! Ha just kidding.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment