Friday, October 27, 2006

Ella loves her bath time now. I've even gotten her in the pool with me and she loved it. I didn't put her all the way in the water in the pool because it's too cold for her. But she loved her legs being pulled in the water. Bath time is great because she likes the warm water. She loves to be in her towel because I think she likes going commando!
This is Paula Moore, a great friend of ours. She came to the hospital while I was in labor and helped me through it while Matt was driving in from Georgia. She stayed with me once Matt got there too. She's had 6 kids and she said it was interesting being on the side lines instead of on the bed. She was such a great blessing to have there. I know she'll be a big part of Ella's life as a covenant mother in the church.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love that picture of Ella after her bath! Can't wait to see those smiles that she gives you! Thanks for the blog! It makes her missionary aunt feel like she has some part in her niece's life! Love you all!

Paula Moore said...

What an honor and amazing thing to be with Melissa - and finally Matt! - for Ella's birth! I DO look forward to being a part of this little one's life. Our whole family loves the Bennett's very dearly!!

Anonymous said...

i have got to say that there is nothing cuter then bath time pictures
she's awesome