Wednesday, October 18, 2006



I swear I didn't position her like this. She's a natural for photos. This is her pumpkin outfit. She's not sold on wearing the hat much but we're working on it because it makes her mama laugh.

It's official, I've been at work for 1 1/2 weeks. It's interesting how organized I have had to become. With coming home and enjoying her, cooking, or going to the grocery store. My personality lends it self to being flexible and somewhat last minute and this child is going to change that real fast. There is no umm let me stop by here on my way home from work anymore. At least it’s great because it cuts down on impulse shopping. She’s beginning to like laying on the Kitchen floor on a blanket while I get dinner ready when Matt is not there. That is such a blessing!

The funniest thing is how I’m learning her different cries. She has this fake cry that is purely for attention that cracks us up. It’s weak and almost playful. I think she’s just stretching her vocal cords with it. She likes to do that cry and then you look at her or talk to her and she does it a few more times and then stops. It’s like, hello I’m still here and you are not paying attention to me! She also likes when her daddy kisses her. He almost takes her whole face into his mouth and she smiles. She's going to be a daddy's girl I think.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute! i love the hat, and its funny how youve gotten sucked into the blogging, bt u def have a valid reason. love you!
amy