The kids and I were all happily reading a book inside the tent set up in their bedroom this morning. All was good. Stone decided he was no longer interested in our book so he got out of the tent, found himself his own book, and rejoined us in the tent. Evidently that book wasn't interesting either. He very quietly crawled out and walked out the room. I thought nothing of this because I knew I had closed all the doors to the bedrooms, bathrooms, and closed the baby gate. What I didn't know is that Ella had opened the baby gate. Here is when opportunity knocks. Too much time had gone by and no return of Stone. So Ella went on the search for him. Seconds later Ella screams, MAMA YOU NEED TO COME HERE NOW! (This by the way gives Ella great joy when she is able to discover her brother getting into trouble - ahh older sisters.) Stone thoroughly enjoyed himself. 
I would just like to note that the cap was securely on the syrup after breakfast. I'm impressed he got it off.



1 comments:
Ah, little boys are ALWAYS boys!!
Too funny!!!
Love, Gramy
Post a Comment