This is our first full week of the semester. We are off to a late start due to several days of school being canceled. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my days home. No school or work for me and no school for Ella on Tuesdays. I think we will like these days together. Around mid morning today, Ella began contemplating the rest of our wonderful afternoon together. She made sure I realized that we needed time without Stone around. She and Stone have become VERY VERY competitive of my attention. So Ella proceeded to inform me that after Stone went down for a nap "we should sit down and have some tea together and eat some sort of protein." Trying very hard to keep a straight face, I replied "oh protein?" She said, "yes mama, protein is healthy to eat."
So thanks to our spunky health conscience daughter we are being informed of our need for more protein in our diet!
My second quote from Ella today came when I was giving Stone his bedtime bottle. I know we need to start working on weening him from it, but I've not been in the mood with all of us sick. Anyway, Ella was busying herself in the other room when she walked in and kissed Stone on the head and told him goodnight. She picked up is hand and said "Goodnight Stone, I love you, and don't forget the whole world is with you." Then she turned on her heals and walked out.
Where does she get this stuff?
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is one smart little girl!! I can't believe at 4, that she even knows what protein is! Both quotes are amazing. Do write them down in her baby book!
Love, Gramy
Post a Comment