
OK I've been a little behind on updates for the blog...so Christmas pictures will be up soon, I promise. It was a great Christmas with Ella. She loved all the lights in the house and most of her toys that people gave her either made noise or light up so she was interested in those.
She is growing so fast and doing new things daily. She's rolling over at night and waking herself up. Thankfully she does not get mad. I just hear her through the monitor cooing and playing on her back. She also has found her feet and loves to hold them in her hands. Yesterday she had a toy in her hand and made the switch from one hand to the other...I've never seen her do that before. She is also taking her pacifier out of her mouth and putting it back in (most of the time it's upside down when she puts it back in).
We've heard her laugh a few times, but the best part about her is that she can smile like no other baby I've seen. Yes I am partial to those smiles, I know! She is such a content and happy little thing. We are also thanking God because she's such a great sleeper. She sleeps 10 hours a night without interruption. She loves her night time sleep and SO DO I!!! We'll see if she keeps that up through the teething experience which is probably fast approaching.
This weekend we are taking her to Disney World in Orlando! We are meeting up with "my favorite Uncle" Bill and Aunt Teri. My Uncle Bill is running in the 2007 Disney Marathon so we will be up there to cheer him on. I'm sure Ella will not care in the least that she's at Disney... I think that will take a few years before she really enjoys it. But we are excited to hang out with the Courtney's. Mickey here we come!
Well, I will be posting some Christmas pics and maybe some video footage as soon as things slow down for us.



0 comments:
Post a Comment