Monday, April 26, 2010

Soooo things have changed, huh?

Our family has grown, new city, new jobs, new kid, new schools, new blog post...nice to see y'all again. It's been a while.  I thought I'd try to start this up again and maybe, just maybe between the craziness of family, school, and work I can write a bit to let you know more about our lives here at Covenant Seminary. 

Why the name change of the blog you ask? Well, only God knows what is next for us after seminary.  We would have never thought we would end up here, at this time, with two kids, almost 8 years into our marriage.  We wait patiently on God for where he is directing us now and in our future.  We cling to hope...because God knows we need hope! Also, I am a HUGE fan of Patty Griffin's music, which "Time will do the talking" is one of the titles off one of her old albums! I'll post some pictures of Patty's concert that my great friend Lindsey DeJong took me too here a month ago. More of that later...

This is about all I can type right now...I have a 5 page paper due on Thursday for my Intro to Counseling class.  I LOVE the class, but I'm procrastinating on writing my paper. Why? Well I have to write about my own life.  A story of my life: past, present, joys, and sorrows, etc and how it has shaped me.  5 pages - easy.  5 pages about that...well, you can see why I'm procrastinating.  But off I go...more to come.

0 comments: