Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mornings with Ella

There are A LOT of pictures to follow. I broke them into a few different posts and then I wrote something at the bottom of the last one. So they are all in the month of September. There are a lot so keep on scrolling to see them all.


This is one of those cherished moments captured! Granddad loves to get Ella right when she wakes up when she's all sweet and cuddly.


Elizabeth happy to be awake and pulling on Ella. Ella...I'm not at all amused by this!



Is she really doing this, THIS early in the morning. Give me time to wake up!


Let's just say Ella's charm doesn't start until about 8:00 am after she's been awake for a wee bit longer. WHAT a FACE!

1 comments:

The Willies said...

We miss you guys!!! Great pics. Can't wait to see you all in person again. Love,
Stacey