Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family comes to town







It was so exciting to see Aunt Karen, Kris, Regan, Dylan and Monroe in FLORIDA! They were a long way from home and somehow stumbled upon US! I learned that Gramma used to vacation near here on Captiva Island years ago. I'm sure she would have loved us living here then! It was great to see Monroe and Ella together. They are only two months apart so they loved looking at each other. Dylan found a tree frog that he was mesmerized over. He saved it from the pool and made it's home in one of my potted plants. It was fun to see him all grown up...I think the last time I saw him he was only a few years old! Of course it was fun to catch up with everyone. We had a great time, I only wish it could have been longer. They should maybe make coming to Florida during the cold winter a tradition! Matt was away at a youth conference so he didn't even get to visit with everyone. It was still great to see all of them and Ella enjoyed the company.

0 comments: